Sports: Willian offered three-year deal to leave Chelsea for Arsenal



Chelsea winger, Willian, is thought to have been mulling over a three-year arsenal contract. He's scheduled to become a free agent this summer, when his latest Stamford Bridge contract comes to a close.

Earlier this month, Willian admitted he had no qualms about joining another Premier League club. It really is a hard decision. I identified myself a lot at Chelsea, I have a lot of love for everyone at the club, and the fans.

“However, it is like I said before, if I leave Chelsea with no trouble and leaving the doors open, it would be fine to move to a rival club,” he said.

Since the 2019/2020 season yet to be completed, players who are out of contract at the end of June are a headache for both the clubs and the Premier League.

Nonetheless, Arsenal is also looking at free transfers and trade deals this season, because Mikel Arteta is trying to improve his team.