Why I don’t react to controversies about me – Singer, Wizkid
Ayo Balogun, a Nigerian singer, also known as "Wizkid," has revealed why he never responds to controversial stories about him.
Wizkid has been severely described as one of the few celebrities in Nigeria who do not respond whenever any controversial story about them hits the Internet.
The singer was asked during an interview with him why, considering his position in society and the music industry, he doesn't care to address such stories.
The father of three said he doesn’t care when such stories come up on the Internet about him because only a stupid man goes around trying to prove a point to the world.
Also Read: Stop copying my contents, Bobrisky threatens James Brown
He further revealed that in such situations, one never gets to please everyone and should never live off people’s opinions.
“I think once you understand your true essence nothing moves you. People’s opinion will also not matter. I believe I’m more of a private person and I choose to handle situations that way.
“Only a foolish man goes around trying to prove a point to people who do not really care,” he said.

Post a Comment