Don Jazzy revels his relationship with former signee, Wande Coal
Mavin CEO, Don Jazzy has made some revelation about his relationship with former signee, Wande Coal.
Don Jazzy revealed a lot about Wande Coal's exit during a Bounce Radio interview with media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
He clarified that the controversial Babyface song was not the primary cause of their separation.
Don Jazzy stated that he never wanted Wande Coal to leave his record label, but he has learned over the years that there will come a time when artists will feel empowered to become independent and take control of their careers.
Also Read: I got married at 20, divorced at 22 – Don Jazzy
He also admitted sending Wande Coal several DMs to return.
“I believe a lot of people in the industry at the time were saying things to Wande Coal which eventually led to his final decision.
“I also believed Wande Coal had gotten to the stage where he felt he could take the reins of his career.
“I did not want him to leave and begged for him to return to Mavin,” Don Jazzy said.
Wande Coal and Don Jazzy were part of ‘Mo’hits’ group which had a painful split in 2012.
Don Jazzy went ahead to establish Mavin records.

Post a Comment