Tottenham captain Harry Kane denies refusing to train ahead of his 'scheduled' return on Saturday
He has stated that he has never refused to train with Tottenham and that he will return to the club "as scheduled" on Saturday.
"While I won't go into detail about the circumstances, I want to make it clear that I would never refuse to train and never have. As anticipated, I shall return to the club tomorrow (Saturday).", said Harry Kane
Spurs anticipated Kane to report for pre-season tests on Monday, but he opted to stay on vacation in the Bahamas before flying to Florida amid Manchester City interest.
The England captain has been chastised for his antics, but on Friday afternoon he finally spoke up.
"It's been almost ten years since I made my Spurs debut," Kane wrote on Twitter. You, the fans, have offered me entire support and affection for all of those years.
"That's why reading some of the remarks made this week, challenging my professionalism, hurts."
"While I won't go into detail about the circumstances, I want to make it clear that I would never refuse to train and never have." As planned, I shall return to the club tomorrow (Saturday).
"I would never do anything to harm my relationship with the fans, who have been so supportive throughout my tenure with the club. This has always been the case and continues to be the case now."

Post a Comment