Man Utd vs Newcastle, Arsenal vs Norwich, Chelsea vs Villa - Berbatov prediction
Berbatov predicts Man Utd vs Newcastle, Arsenal vs Norwich, Chelsea vs Villa
Dimitar Berbatov, a former Manchester United striker, has predicted some of the Premier League games to be played this week.
After the international break, all eyes will be on Old Trafford and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo has returned to Manchester United and is expected to make his second appearance against Newcastle.
Berbatov told BetFair: “This is it. Nothing else to say here but a United win. The club will be boosted by the Ronaldo factor and he will be playing some part in the game. The fans at Old Trafford are going to be going crazy and it is going to be some atmosphere.
“I hope they can top it with a strong performance. I expect Varane and Sancho to be playing in this one too, United will have too much for Newcastle. Prediction: 3-0.”
On the bottom-of-the-league clash between Arsenal and Norwich, he said: “It’s about time Arsenal start winning, I like Arteta and if they don’t beat Norwich the pressure will be too much.
“They have to win this match and I think they have enough to beat the newly-promoted side. Prediction: 2-1.”
Berbatov expects Chelsea to defeat Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge in Saturday’s late kick-off.
“These sort of games look obvious, but Chelsea is very strong with everything that they are doing at the moment. The Tuchel effect is still going strong and I can see them getting another positive result here. Prediction: 2-0,” he said.
See Berbatov prediction below:
Man Utd vs Newcastle - 3-0
Arsenal vs Norwich - 2-1
Chelsea vs Villa - 2-0
Post a Comment